- Prospectus is available at the college counter (both at Nevta and at Hathroi Fort Road) on the payment of Rs.1000
- An applicant has to clearly mention the course and the subjects he/she is opting for.
- Students seeking any kind of exemption or scholarship have to mention it while submitting the form.
- Applicants have to attach the photocopies of their required documents along with the form.
- Admissions will be done according to the rules and regulations of the institution.
- The list of the selected candidates will be displayed on the college notice board and on the college website on the specified day.